Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Cairns
With regards to brakes, you should not ignore them until brake repairs are needed.
Routine examinations like our 65 point vehicle report, which forms part of all full car services attended to by KW Auto Repairs & Service, are imperative to check the brake system is up to the task. Our expert mechanics are able to alert you where they detect that repair or service of the car's braking system is recommended prior to it becoming a serious issue.
Brake services we offer at KW Auto Repairs & Service include:
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Flush And Replacement Of Brake Fluid
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Machining or Resurfacing
- Replacement Of Brake Discs And Drums
- Brake Caliper Replaced
- Brake Hose/Lines Replaced
- Complete Brake Systems Replaced
Get more information about Brake Services from Repco Authorised Service Here.
If you become aware of any symptom that indicates a car's brake system may need repair or service book in to have the brakes of the vehicle reviewed in our Cairns workshop today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to keep an eye on:
- Brake Pedal Feels Sticky
- Brakes Produce Excessive Noise
- Swerving Whenever Brakes Are Used
- Vibration Whilst braking
- Brake Warning Light
- Brake Pedal Appears Spongy
- Impaired Stopping Ability
- Brake Pedal Seems Hard
To see more information regarding these warning signs and the possible causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing